- 3 cups almond flour*
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- ½ cup light oil such as avocado or canola
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons liquid stevia extract** (sold in a lot of markets or online)
- Splash of vanilla
- ½ - ¾ cup dark chocolate chips
Mix dry ingredients first in a large bowl.
Make a well in the center and add liquid ingredients.
Mix partially, then add chocolate chips and complete mixing to make a dough.
Cover a cookie baking sheet with parchment paper.
Form dough into 2 rectangles across the width of baking sheet.
Bake at 325 F for 30 minutes.
Rest for 5 minutes.
Slice and return to oven for 7-10 minutes
* Or combine 2 cups almond flour, ⅔ cup almond meal and ⅓ cup coconut flour.
** Replaces 1 cup sugar