In this week’s parsha, Hashem commands the Jewish people to make many things out of gold, such as the Mishkan. So this week we will be making gold-glazed glitter peanut butter (or any flavor you like) Oreos … Yum!
- 1 package peanut butter (or other flavor) Oreo cookies
- 1 package white melting chocolate
- Gold glitter sprinkles
1. Melt chocolate according to package directions.
2. Take the Oreos and dip each one into chocolate, covering half of the cookie.
3. Set cookies on parchment paper, and then sprinkle with as much or as little gold glitter sprinkles as you like.
4. Repeat with each cookie and let cookies set, about 20 minutes.
Sarina Ross is in fourth grade at Ben Porat Yosef. She wants to thank her class for helping her with this week’s recipe.