- 2 cups sugar snap peas, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups of snow peas, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup shelled peas or edamame beans
- 1 cup pea shoots or pea sprouts, trimmed and cut into 1-inch strands
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1 cup dried cranberries (or Craisins)
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh basil
- Kosher salt to taste
- Black pepper
Combine dressing ingredients and pour over salad 30 minutes prior to serving.
Notes from me! Pea shoots are hard to find. I found them in Aisle One but have substituted and cut them up. I also substituted 1 cube of frozen basil in the dressing when I did not have basil available.
I do love this salad!
By Nina Glick